Well I'm now Binge Fringing. To help you work out if you are also a Binge Fringer here are (some) of the symptoms;
- Streaming events from the Buxton on line fringe, constantly.
- Jumping from genre to genre
- Watching at least two different events at the same time on two different devices
- Wearing orange at all times
- Posting links of events to all your friends and family, (even auntie Carrie who's 92) at midnight
- Not listening to anyone in the actual room with you
- Surrounding yourself with "healthy" snacks to keep your energy levels up (in my case chocolate hobnobs)
- Taking up position on the sofa after breakfast and not moving till dinner time.
- Getting the jitters at the idea of waiting for a new event to be posted.
- Flicking feverishly through the what's on section to see what you've missed.
Take a deep breath, repeat out loud "its on till 19th July I have lots of time" make yourself a nice cup of tea, login to buxtonfringe.org.uk and sign up for the online planner. This will make sure you don't miss your must see's while still having a real life.
For those still Binge Fringing after 19th July there's always 2021 or think about becoming a volunteer and join us, see you on the Orange side.